Forms and Requests


Registrar's Office Form Center

Most of our College of Arts and Sciences forms found in-office are now available on the Registrar's Office Form Center. If you cannot locate a specific form on the Form Center, please use the links to the left. 


Registrar's Office Form Center 

Johnston forms

For Johnston forms, please click here


Change of Address

Current Students:

Current students may update their address through Student Planning. Access Student Planning from My Redlands. Click on your name, then User Profile and follow prompts to update information. Need help? Please call our office at 909-748-8019.

Please note that diplomas will be mailed to the preferred address on file.

Former Students:

If your permanent or temporary address changes, please help us keep in touch with you by completing a Change of Address form and returning it to the Registrar's Office.

Change of Address Form

Enrollment/Degree Verification

University of Redlands has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:

Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, Virginia 20171


If you are an employer or background screening firm requesting this information please visit


Independent Study/Individualized Study for College of Arts and Sciences students

Students who wish to pursue individualized study should consult with faculty or their academic advisor prior to completing this form which should be completed by the student and the faculty/program sponsor.

Note that no course in the regular curriculum may be taken as individualized study during the regular academic year. Up to 4 credits of individualized study may be taken in a term and no more than 12 credits may be counted toward the 128 credits required for graduation. See the Academic Standards chapter of the Catalog for details.

Individualized Study form


Declaration of Major/Minor/Advisor 

College of Arts and Sciences students:

To declare your major/minor or change your advisor, use the declaration form found below. Your major can be declared as early as the first semester in residence but must be declared upon reaching junior status.

Declaration of Major/Minor/Advisor


Name Change

Legal name changes are allowed for current students only. This form must be signed before a Notary Public:

Affidavit of Name Change


Preferred Name Change Form


For the Preferred Name Change form, please click here. Please note that Preferred names are not used on legal documents such as Academic Transcripts and Diplomas. The student's legal name will be used. Please note, you must login with your University of Redlands credentials to complete the form.



Students wishing to adjust or be exempt from academic policies or procedures may file a petition for consideration. Please refer to each schools' Academic Standards chapter of the Catalog for complete policy guidelines.

Schools of Business & Society and Continuing Studies:

Please complete the form and submit it to your Academic Advisor. 

College of Arts and Sciences:

All petitions can be found in the Forms Center.

Schools of Education:

Students refer to the Key Student Forms page.


Study Abroad Approval Request College of Arts and Sciences:

Courses taken through all approved study abroad programs at the University of Redlands are recorded with grades on the student's academic transcript, including calculation into the cumulative GPA, and counts towards credits required for graduation, once the transcripts have been received by the Office of the Registrar. Study abroad courses that are enrolled in with the assistance of the Study Abroad Office, are transcripted as University of Redlands work. Courses taken for the Liberal Arts Foundation, Liberal Arts Inquiry, and for the major or minor must be taken for a letter or numerical grade. It is the student's responsibility to have courses taken during a study abroad experience pre-approved for application to the student's academic program at Redlands. 

Study Abroad Request Form 


Transfer Approval Request Form

College of Arts and Sciences: 


Transfer Equivalency Portal Click Here





Enrollment Verification

Degree Verification