Transcript ordering is now available 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse.
You can place as many transcript orders as you like in one session using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. As outlined in the University Catalog, transcript orders are $10 per copy for College of Arts and Sciences and the Schools of Business & Society, Education, Continuing Studies, and Graduate School Theology students. Transcripts for Johnston students are $12 per copy. Additional vendor fees apply for each order.
Order updates are available via mobile text message or may be emailed to you. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.
Your signed consent will be required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated that you can approve instantly online or return via fax, mail, or as a scanned email attachment.
Although you may order transcripts 24/7, the Registrar's Office does not process orders on the days it is closed. Please see the Academic Calendar for specific dates the campus is closed.
All financial obligations to the University must be met before a degree is signed-off and released to the recipient.
• If you have a hold on your account, your order will not be processed. If you are a current student, you may check for holds on Self Service (Student Planning). Please ensure there are no holds on your account before placing your order.
• The University of Redlands does not provide refunds for transcript orders. If you have any questions or concerns, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Once your order is submitted, please allow 2-5 business days for processing. For standard mail delivery, please allow up to 7-10 business days. Processing and mail times may become longer during peak times or due to Holiday closures.
• For additional assistance, please refer to the National Student Clearinghouse page.
• Due to our automated ordering process, once an order is placed it cannot be canceled. Please contact us if you have any questions.
• If you do not know your student ID, please use your social security number.