Graduates of the University of Redlands now have the option to obtain digital proof of their diploma or credentials, through our Certified Electronic Diploma portal.
To obtain your Certified Electronic Diploma, please click the link above.
Please note, the Certified Electronic Diploma is available to students who have completed all degree requirements and have been signed off for degree completion by the Registrar's Office as of April 26th, 2019. For additional information, please contact us at email@example.com
• More than a paper credential
1. An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
• Different from a transcript
1. Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
2. Proof of education with only the important details.
3. Simple for employers to read and understand.
• Better than an eDiploma
1. Each credential provides a unique 12-digit CeDiD*.
2. The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using Validation Services.
• Enhances your resume
1. Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
• Each CeDiploma can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
• The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
• For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Please note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com