There were several dogs who served as unofficial canine representatives of the University.
In the 1928 edition of "La Letra", there are two photos of a puppy named Muggs who may have served as the unofficial mascot after General Haig. Blitz served unofficially as mascot between 1964 and 1965. Winston Churchill represented the University from 1972 to 1976. This stocky dog was named Woody and represented the University from 1989 to 1990.