Name Change

Legal name changes are allowed for current students only. This form must be signed before a Notary Public:

Affidavit of Name Change

For the Name Change request form, please click here. Please note that Preferred names are not used on legal documents such as Academic Transcripts and Diplomas. The student's legal name will be used.