The Minor in Theatre Arts is designed to engage students in the many disciplines of theatre arts and to provide the opportunity to develop creative expression within the context of a well-rounded liberal arts education.
Students are required to complete the following courses for a total of 18 credits:
- THA 105/205/305 (2 sections) - 2 credits
- THA 125 Stage Design Fundamentals - 4 credits
- THA 130 Introduction to Theatre Technology - 4 credits
- THA 140 Acting Fundamentals - 4 credits
- THA 251 Changing Stages Theatre History Part I or THA 252 Changing Stages Theatre History Part II - 4 credits
Students also choose three additional courses from Theatre Department Electives and/or from courses approved for cross-listing towards degree credit, for a minimum of 12 additional credits.