Our Fall 2020 application is open! Apply now!
2020 Fall Online Application Form
Our online application requires the following:
- A complete resume
- A personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation (sent directly by recommenders) can either be uploaded online or emailed directly to the program coordinator.
Supporting materials required for US applicants:
- Official transcripts
- Copy of an application submitted to FAFSA if you apply for Federal Student Aid
- Standardized testing results such as GRE (optional)
Supporting materials required for international applicants:
- IERF evaluation of transcripts- Detailed Report Required
- Standardized testing scores (TOEFL, if required; GRE, if available)
- Confidential Financial Statement of Support (required before visa application can be issued)