Our Fall 2020 application is now open! Apply now!
2020FA Application for International Students is June 1, 2020
2020FA Application for Domestic Students is July 31, 2020
2020 Fall Online Application Form
Our online application requires the following:
- A complete resume
- A personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation (sent directly by recommenders) can either be uploaded online or emailed directly to the program coordinator.
Supporting materials required for US applicants:
- Official transcripts
- Copy of an application submitted to FAFSA if you apply for Federal Student Aid
- Standardized testing results such as GRE (optional)
Supporting materials required for international applicants:
- IERF evaluation of transcripts- Detailed Report Required
- Standardized testing scores (TOEFL, if required; GRE, if available)
- Confidential Financial Statement of Support (required before visa application can be issued)