Lavender Recognition Ceremony
Wednesday, April 24 at 10 a.m., Casa Loma
The University's annual Lavender Recognition Ceremony is an official event to honor the experiences and accomplishments of undergraduate and graduate students who identify as part of the LGBTQIA2S+ community.
Registration to participate in the Lavender Ceremony is required. Ceremony information and details will be sent to you upon registration. The registration deadline is Monday, April 15.
Please Register here
What to anticipate at the Lavender Recognition Ceremony:
- Program will consist of a student speaker, a guest keynote speaker, and a stole vestment ceremony for all graduates.
- Arrive early, as the program will begin promptly
- Dress is business casual (no regalia, cap, or gown)
- Open seating gives you an opportunity to sit with your guests (family & friends)
- All graduates will receive a special lavender graduation stole
For immediate questions, please email email@example.com.