First Generation Recognition Ceremony
What to anticipate at the First Generation Recognition Ceremony:
- Program will consist of a student speaker, a guest keynote speaker, and a pinning/medallion ceremony for all graduates.
- Arrive early, as the program will begin promptly
- Dress is business casual (no regalia, cap, or gown)
- Open seating gives you an opportunity to sit with your guests
- Dessert and beverage provided
- Undergraduates who participated in the STEP program will receive a STEP Medallion
- All undergraduates, with exception of participants in the STEP program, will receive a lapel pin.