Employment, Awards, and Graduate School Acceptances
Our graduating seniors win top national awards such as the J. W. Fulbright Award for post-graduation teaching or research and the Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarships for post-graduation international studies.
Our University's seniors have won a total of 24 J.W. Fulbright National Awards to pursue teaching or research overseas after graduation, since 2008. Eight of these awards have been won by students pursuing majors in business.
Coached by our faculty, our business graduating seniors have received offers of acceptance to:
- Boston University, J.D.
- Cambridge University, M. Phil.
- Claremont Graduate University, M. Sci.
- Cornell University, Masters of Management
- George Washington University, M.A.
- Harvard University, MBA
- London School of Economics
- Ohio State University, M. Sci.
- Pepperdine University, J.D.
- Stanford University, M.A.
- UCLA, J.D.
- University College, Dublin, MSc
- University of Edinburgh, M. Sci.
- University of Minnesota, M. Sci.
- University of New Mexico, M.D.
- University of Notre Dame, MBA
- University of Oregon, J.D.
- University of Seattle, J.D.