School of Education - BA Completer
Prep Year - School of Education
Designed for students with 40-60 transferable credits, this 12-month program prepares students for our bachelor's degree completion programs. This 20-unit program is an arrangement of education elective and general education courses. Consisting of foundation courses like reading and writing and a diverse offering of general courses, this pathway provides students with a solid base to transition into a degree completion program.
Prep Year is scheduled one night a week online, once registered for Prep Year, students are enrolled for all the included coursework for 12-months, bypassing wait-lists or petitioning for classes.
Upon successful completion of the program, students are eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Education degree completion programs within the School of Education. Students may also opt to transfer their credits to another institution.
Financial Aid is available for students enrolled in the program who intend to pursue admission into a degree program after completion of the Prep Year program.
To be admitted into Prep Year, please complete an undergraduate application and select Pathways as your program choice.
- A completed, signed application
- Official transcripts from all institutions previously attended
- 40-60 units of transferable credit and/or assessed professional work
- Two years of work experience
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Financial aid eligibility
- Flexible schedule
- Credits are fully transferable
- One-time registration
- Eligible for admission into School of Education degree completion programs upon successful completion of Pathways.
Students interested in the Prep Year Program can apply online, or contact one of our Enrollment Counselors for additional information.