Unlike the San Bernardino County Testing Site on the main U of R campus since November, the University will be fully responsible for the operations of the vaccination clinic, with direct support from Redlands Community Hospital.
This University of Redlands is:
- Providing the space equipped with the proper furniture and other essential items, including IT equipment
- Setting the hours of operation and controlling the setup (outdoor spaces as well as inside the clinic)
- Providing the non-medical staff and manage volunteers to operate the clinic
- Supplying security and cleaning for the site
Redlands Community Hospital is:
- Providing the medical staff needed to operate the vaccination clinic, including those administering the vaccines
- Managing the appointment registration system and providing U of R with an employer code for vaccinations
- Securing, drawing, transporting, administering, and tracking each dose of the vaccine
- Providing medical supplies required to run the clinic
Additional help will be available from the city-wide Operation Greater Good partnership. In addition to the U of R and Redlands Community Hospital, this partnership includes the Redlands Fire Department, Redlands Police Department, Esri, and Redlands Unified School District.