Program Learning Outcomes - French
Bachelor of Arts
By graduation, French majors will be able to:
- Compose written arguments with logic and clarity;
- Differentiate American and Francophone cultural norms in an historical context;
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Francophone cultural behavior in order to function effectively within Francophone culture;
- Interpret key texts in Francophone literature; and,
- Employ different critical and interpretive approaches to analyze literary texts.