Submit a Work Order Request

Submit work orders though the iService Desk here. Please note you will only have access if you are connected to the University's internet. 

Begin your work order here


Students, if you need to submit a work order, please use the Facilities Work Request portal on your MyRedlands page. 

Please follow our best practices when submitting work order requests to ensure prompt and efficient service:

  • Submit your request through the appropriate point person for your location, as outlined in the drop-boxes below:

Residence Halls and Brockton Apartments

Please submit a work order request through the Facilities Work Order Request portal on your MyRedlands page. 

Greek Housing Residents

Inform the House Manager of your request.  The House Manager will then submit the request through the iService Desk. 

Faculty and Staff

Contact your departmental point person to submit the request through the iService Desk. 

  • For all service requests, include the building name, floor, room number or a description of the location, and a description of the problem.
  • Provide specifics regarding the request and the location. For example, "fix window in hallway" can be improved by including details: "Window in hallway to the left of room 221 has a broken latch and will not stay closed."


A facility emergency is any problem that presents a life/health safety concern and/or has the potential to cause injury or significant damage to personal or University property if not handled in a timely manner. 

Report all potential emergencies by phone:

  • During business hours, call the Facilities Management Service Desk at extension 8020, or (909) 748-8020 from off campus. 

 Business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 12:00pm, 1:00pm to 5:00pm.

  • For after-hours emergencies, call Public Safety at extension 8888, or (909) 748-8888 from off campus.