University of Redlands offers endless opportunities for students to prepare them to lead lives of meaning, impact, and joy. Through January 15, 2024, you can apply for Fall 2024 to become a member of our Bulldog community, where you'll be seen, heard, supported, and celebrated.
- The Common App. This standardized application includes a personal essay, University of Redlands member questions, and a $50 app fee. If the application fee serves as a financial barrier, please submit a fee waiver through the Common App portal or reach out to our admissions team at email@example.com for assistance.
- Official transcripts. It is important to send in official transcripts of all secondary schools attended. This includes high school and any community college. Visit your school guidance counselor or request to send your transcripts directly online.
- Two letters of recommendation. One letter of recommendation should be from a school/college counselor and/or the Common Application Secondary School Report. The second letter should come from a teacher who can speak to your academic ability. You may want to create a thorough resume or “brag sheet” that highlights your coursework, grades, GPA and academic accomplishments, extracurricular activities, and volunteer work, and a brief blurb about your college and career goals to provide to those writing your letters as a helpful reference sheet.
- SAT or ACT Scores. Redlands has adopted a test-optional policy, allowing applicants to decide if their test scores are an accurate representation of who they are as a student. We encourage students to submit all their test scores, as we superscore, meaning that we use the highest scores from all tests submitted! However, regardless of your decision to submit your scores, all students are considered for admission and merit scholarships through a holistic review process.
- FAFSA. To be eligible for financial aid, both federal and private, it is important that you submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The new FAFSA form for the 2024-25 school year will be available on December 31 and must be submitted by March 2.
The University of Redlands is closed for winter holiday from December 16, 2023 – January 2, 2024. For questions about the application process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.455.5064 to schedule an appointment. If you have questions about financial aid, visit our Student Financial Services webpage, here. Students who applied regular decision should expect to receive their admission decision by mid-March.
We look forward to reviewing your application and welcoming our new Bulldogs to campus, fall 2024!