The University of Redlands School of Business hosted its inaugural Inland Empire Partner Appreciation Luncheon earlier in the semester, recognizing 21 partnerships across Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
“This was an opportunity to acknowledge our corporate and community college partners for their continual support—not only for student enrollments, but also for their commitment to higher education and the creation of leaders in the Inland Empire,” says School of Business Redlands Campus Director Liz Villegas.
Employees of School of Business partners receive tuition discounts, as well as opportunities for on-site cohorts, customized curriculum, and modified course schedules. The partners that were honored at the luncheon recently led to the matriculation of 150 students into U of R bachelor’s and master’s business degree programs.
At the event, Senecal Endowed Dean of the School of Business Tom Horan discussed the “Arc of Purposeful Leadership.” Horan then conferred Arc of Purposeful Leadership plaques on:
- Abbott Vascular, Inc.
- Beaver Medical Group / EPIC Management
- Chaffey Community College
- City of Ontario
- City of Riverside
- City of Temecula
- College of the Desert
- Collins Aerospace
- County of Riverside
- Crafton Hills College
- Help Heal Veterans, Inc.
- Inland Empire Health Plan
- Mathis Brothers Furniture
- Moreno Valley College
- Mt. San Jacinto Community College
- Mt. San Jacinto Community College, Menifee Campus
- Murrieta/Wildomar Chamber of Commerce
- Norco College
- Palomar College, Fallbrook Campus
- Riverside City College
- San Bernardino County, Human Services
- San Bernardino Valley College
- San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
- SoCal Gas Company Sempra Utilities
- Walker Corporation
- Wiens Family Cellars LLC
Also recognized for contributions to both the University of Redlands and their respective organizations were 17 individuals:
- Maria Buchreiter, director of talent development, San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
- Mariana Moreno, university transfer center coordinator, Crafton Hills College
- Don Ajene Wilcoxson, interim dean of instruction, technical education, Riverside City College
- Kheesa Slaughter, educational advisor, Riverside City College
- Summer Salman, human resources intern, City of Ontario
- Shannon Black, administrative assistant to Director Ben Hunter, Abbott Vascular
- Wilson Parnell, human resources coordinator, Esri
- Scott Cooper, transfer counselor, College of the Desert
- Deanna Mayhugh, employee relations partner, Collins Aerospace
- Darlene Valadez, HR site coordinator, Collins Aerospace
- Ruth-Ann Valencia, director, Career and Transfer Center, Chaffey Community College
- Brian Stockert, dean of Student Services, Counseling, Mt. San Jacinto Community College - Menifee Campus
- Karen Ickes, district manager, County of San Bernardino, Human Services
- Marielena Carleton, Community Events/College Relations and Onboarding, County of Riverside
- Shondi Miller, learning and organizational development manager, County of Riverside
- Liliana Mena, human resources specialist, Inland Empire Health Plan
- Myke Monroe, business development manager, Murrieta/Wildomar Chamber of Commerce
For information about University of Redlands School of Business & Society degree programs, offered on eight campuses throughout California and online, call 888-999-9844 or email EnrollmentMgmt@redlands.edu.