The University of Redlands
The University of Redlands is an ideal location for international students looking to experience world-class business education in culturally-vibrant and industry-rich Southern California.
- We are a private, coeducational university founded in 1907.
- Our professors have interdisciplinary backgrounds, scholarly accomplishments, and real-world expertise in multiple subjects. They care about teaching and are eager to answer questions and mentor.
- We have offered educational degree programs for more than 80 years, and are recognized as one of the best schools of education in Southern California.
- Average class size is 16 to 24. 90% of classes have fewer than 30 students.
- 452 graduate students in 2015.
- More than 55,000 graduates in our alumni network.
The School of Education
The School of Education welcomes international students into all of our credential, masters and doctoral programs. With a strong emphasis on educational justice and multiculturalism, our programs are an ideal destination for international students looking for first-class education programs in a highly personalized environment.
Degree and Credential Programs
- MA in Teaching and Learning
- Preliminary Teaching Credential (Multiple and Single Subject)
- Education Specialist Credential
- MA in Curriculum and Instruction
- MA in Educational Administration
- Tier I Credential
- Tier II Credential
- MA in Higher Education
- MA in Higher Education - Student Affairs
- MA in School Counseling
- Pupil Personnel Credential
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Doctorate in Leadership for Educational Justice