University of Redlands App and COVID Resources
Learn how to
Download the University of Redlands App
- Search “University of Redlands” and look for the maroon background with the white block R.
Opening the App
- When you open the app for the first time, please choose to
allow location settings and notifications.
- Then pick your default persona:
- For students, pick Student
- For faculty and staff, pick Employee
- For guests, pick the Guest persona
(this persona may be used by family members)
- Sign in using your University credentials – including your full redlands.edu email address and case-sensitive password.
- We suggest you select the “Keep me signed in” radio button – this will keep you logged in for 90 days without having to re-enter your credentials.
- Select the “Sign In” button.
- You may be prompted to get DUO authentication; complete that process.
You’re ready to explore the app!
- The app will initially take you to the home screen for your persona (as selected in the previous step).
Opening UR Ready Highlights
- Students – the UR Ready page can be found by selecting the top-left icon on the student home screen titled “UR Ready.”
- Employees – you can find the UR Ready page at the top rectangle button on the employee home screen titled “UR Ready Highlights.”
UR Ready Highlights & Resources
UR Ready Highlights has eight quick access icons including links to report a COVID positive test result, protocols to follow if you test positive, and a link to the full UR Ready Website.
If you have further questions or difficulties with the app, please contact Tech Support at (909) 748-8922 or firstname.lastname@example.org