Choose a multi-course certificate program from one of 13 specialized areas of study.
Based on the latest developments and industry best practices, each program offers undergraduate degree-applicable credit—but you do not need to be a degree-seeking student to enroll.
● Courses are typically scheduled one evening per week.
● Most programs can be completed in less than a year.
● You can start a program nearly any time during the year.
● You can register in one course at a time.
● All certificate programs are available in an online format.
In partnership with Career Step, a premier provider of career-focused education and professional training, the School of Continuing Studies offers in-demand healthcare programs in a self-paced online format.
Most programs can be completed in four months.
● Start anytime
● Complete program from the convenience of your home
● Progress at the pace that matches your learning style