Program Learning Outcomes - Biology
Bachelor of Science & Bachelor of Arts
1) Effectively integrate and apply biological concepts to solve problems.
2) Effectively design, execute, and interpret experiments to address questions in a laboratory or research project setting.
3) Draw statistically reasonable conclusions from quantitative data from their own original research or the primary literature.
4) Effectively integrate data from multiple experiments and knowledge from multiple scientific sources in support of a thesis.
5) Clearly communicate arguments orally and in writing, in a standard scientific format with accurate use of conventions such as citations, figures/tables, and statistics.
Learning outcomes for all graduates of the College of Arts and Sciences