Princeton Review has once again ranked the University of Redlands as one of the nation’s top 385 colleges. Redlands is also named among the Best Western Colleges. According to surveys by Princeton Review, generations of Redlands’ 60,000 alumni believe the university prepared them for career success and lifelong learning.
What distinguishes the University of Redlands Online?
The University of Redlands Online provides a diverse and enriching academic experience. Our online postgraduate programs in education and business welcome individuals from a variety of religious, ethnic, national, and socioeconomic backgrounds. Together, on a state-of-the-art virtual learning platform, they examine curriculum steeped in the liberal arts tradition.
Our programs go beyond training. Students develop a reflective understanding of the world, advancing from information to insight, from knowledge to meaning. With guidance from an accomplished faculty, they discover their true potential. Students are challenged to consider their innate perceptions and inspired to gain new insights. As graduates, they’re not only equipped to follow their passion but to navigate their lives as global citizens.
Redlands’ academic programs are accredited by:
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC)
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Redlands provides a thriving and supportive online learning community. Regardless of their undergraduate or personal background, every student receives dedicated assistance in achieving their individual goals.
- Student Success Coach: When students enroll, they’re paired with a Student Success Coach who serves as a main point of contact through graduation.
- Accessible Faculty: Small class sizes enable students to get personalized guidance from faculty. Our professors know students on an individual basis. They communicate regularly via email, messaging apps, and virtual office hours.
- Helpful Peers: Peers also become a chief source of support for students. Students build relationships throughout the program as they interact in lively online discussions and teamwork-focused courses.
Our online programs empower working professionals to integrate high-quality postgraduate education into their busy lives. Forty-three percent of Redlands’ MBA students are married, and many are employed. Regardless of their lifestyle, students have the flexibility to study wherever and whenever it’s convenient:
- Choose from six start dates each year.
- Access online course materials 24/7.
- Login at your leisure.
Students complete one accelerated course at a time. They study on the way to work, during lunch breaks, or anywhere with an internet connection. In as few as 18 months, students can earn an accredited master’s degree that compliments their personal and professional goals.
Do you want to learn more?
A University of Redlands Online Enrollment Counselor can help answer your questions or determine if our online master’s degrees are right for you. To arrange a phone call, start by completing the form on this page.