Students wishing to adjust or be exempt from academic policies or procedures may file a petition for consideration. Please refer to each schools' Academic Standards chapter of the Catalog for complete policy guidelines.

Schools of Business & Society and Continuing Studies:

Please complete the form and submit it to your Academic Advisor. 

College of Arts and Sciences:

The request to carry an Academic Overload form can be found here

The request to late add/drop a course can be found here.

The request to petition change to existing grade option or credits can be found here

All other petitions can be found in the Forms Center.

Schools of Education:

Students refer to the Key Student Forms page.