Happy Valentine’s Day, Bulldogs! As the holiday of love nears, we wanted to give you a sonic valentine. Enjoy this 25-track collection of tunes, whether you’re drafting a love letter to your special someone, hosting a Valentine’s Day party for your friends, or looking for romantic songs to study to in a tranquil space—this playlist has got you covered.
If you are a Spotify user, here is an embedded playlist, ready to go.
If you aren't a Spotify listener, you can log into your own digital music service and line up these songs (in text format below for easier cutting and pasting):
- “Valentine” by Jessie Ware and Sampha
- "Razzle Dazzle Rose" by Camera Obscura
- “Love On Top” by Beyoncé
- “When You Sleep” by My Bloody Valentine
- “What Lovers Do (feat. SZA)” by Maroon 5
- “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele
- “Cherry-coloured Funk” by Cocteau Twins
- “Love Me Now” by John Legend
- “If I Fell” by The Beatles
- “Real Love Baby” by Father John Misty
- “For Love” by Lush
- “We Find Love” by Daniel Ceasar
- “I And Love and You” by The Avett Brothers
- “Mystery of Love” by Sufjan Stevens
- “P.S. I Love You” by Billie Holiday
- “Where Is The Love” by The Black Eyed Peas
- “Valentine” by Fiona Apple
- “Lovers Rock” by Sade
- “God Only Knows” by The Beach Boys
- “I Think You're Alright" by Jay Som
- “My Funny Valentine” by Frank Sinatra
- “Silly Love Songs” by Wings
- “Already Yours” by Bahamas
- “Friends, Lovers or Nothing” by John Mayer
- “All My Loving” by The Beatles
As another Valentine’s Day treat, here’s an Adelaide-themed coloring sheet you can work on while you hum along. Click the image for a printable version!
Do you have songs to suggest for this playlist? We know love has been a favorite topic for songwriters throughout the ages, so let us know your top choices by listing them in the space below.
We hope you enjoy the day!