“Race & Justice in America”
Wednesday, June 17 at 1:00 p.m.
- G. Christopher Gardner ’92, Public Defender, San Bernardino County
- Travis Martinez ’94, Deputy Chief of Police, Redlands Police Department
View Q&A for June 17
“Diversity in America”
Wednesday, June 24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Joy Clark, Assistant to the Vice President of Enrollment & Associate Vice President of Systems & Analytics, University of Redlands
- Tiffany Felix ’11 (MBA), Vice President of Enterprise Risk, Oh My Green
- Maria L. Munoz, Professor, Communication Sciences and Disorders, University of Redlands
- Keith Osajima, Professor and Director, Race & Ethnic Studies, University of Redlands
View Q & A for June 24
“Race in America: Impact on Students”
Wednesday, July 1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Natalie Boehm ’20 (MBA)
- David Hazward ’22, Campus Diversity and Inclusion Multicultural Intern, Studio Art (Graphic Design) major
- Suphanat (Soup) Isarangkoon Na Ayutthaya ’22, Johnston Center for Integrative Studies
- Chanel Parrish ’21, Master of Arts in Education – Higher Education, School of Education
View Q&A for July 1
“Race in America: Impact on Spirituality”
Wednesday, July 8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Rev. Dr. Laurie Garrett-Cobbina, Director, Shaw Chaplaincy Institute and Shaw Family Associate Professor of Pastoral Care and Education, University of Redlands Graduate School of Theology
- Jill Kirchner-Rose, Senior Pastor, Redlands United Church of Christ
- John Walsh, Omer E. Robbins Chaplain to the University