Visionary Scholar Doctoral Award
- The applicant must be a new student to the Ed.D. program.
- Award winners may not defer their enrollment to the next start. Students deferring enrollment from the previous academic year are not eligible, but are encouraged to reapply.
- Award winners remain eligible for the award if they stop out of the program if the stop-out period is less than one calendar year.
How to Apply
- Complete application to the Ed.D. program here.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a leader in the field of education (as part of the Ed.D. program application).
- Submit a scholarship application essay between 500-1000 words. Essay question: In fewer than 1000 words, describe how you will make an impact on an issue in education that needs to be addressed.
- Log into the application portal and click the scholarship application button on the bottom right of application portal.
- Students must submit all scholarship application items electronically. Paper submissions will not be accepted.
- NOTE: Scholarship applications will be reviewed at the same time as admissions application.
- Award winners will receive up to a 20% discount off the cost of tuition in their chosen program.
- Students may receive this award concurrently with a strategic partner discount, not to exceed 35% discount in total.
- Students may receive this award concurrently with a Graduate Assistantship position.
- This award has no cash value.
- Awards may be transferred to another degree or academic program within the School of Education.
|Application due at the same time as program application.
December 15, 2022
March 15, 2023
June 15, 2023
Scholarship recipients will be notified in conjunction with their acceptance into the program.