Visionary Scholar Doctoral Award
Scholarship Application Deadline: April 2, 2018
- Applicant must be a new student to the Ed.D. program for the September 2018 start. Award winners may not defer their enrollment to the 2019-20 start. Students deferring enrollment from the previous academic year are not eligible, but are encouraged to reapply.
- Award winners remain eligible for the award if they stop out of the program, if the stop-out period is less than one calendar year.
- A complete program interview by March 7, 2018
- A complete application to the Ed.D. program by March 1, 2018
- A complete online scholarship application by April 2, 2018
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a leader in the field of education. Students may reuse letters used as part of their application for admission, if applicable.
- Submit an essay between 500-1000 words. An optional video essay is also accepted in addition to the written submission, but should be no more than three minutes in length.
- Essay question: In fewer than 1000 words describe how you will make an impact on an issue in education that needs to be addressed.
- Resume or CV.
- Students must submit all scholarship application items electronically. Paper submissions will not be accepted.
- Award winners will receive up to a 20% discount off the cost of tuition in their chosen program.
- Students may receive this award concurrently with a strategic partner discount, not to exceed 35% discount in total.
- Students may receive this award concurrently with a Graduate Assistantship position.
- This award has no cash value.
- Awards may be transferred to another degree or academic program within the School of Education.
|EdD Program Interview Due
||February 7, 2018
|EdD Application Due
||March 1, 2018
|Scholarship Application Due
||April 2, 2018
||April 9, 2018
|Award Acceptance and Registration Due
||August 1, 2018
||September 4, 2018