The vision of the University of Redlands Office of Undergraduate Admissions is to deliver an inspirational experience to all who come to visit our campus. The strongest videos will emphasize the positive experiences that have been created on this campus and support the vision of the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LIST OF CRITERIA. ANY VIDEOS THAT FAIL TO MEET THE BASIC GUIDELINES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- We welcome videos from all current U of R undergraduate students.
- Professors, instructors, staff, and other students are welcome in your videos with their permission.
- Videos may be produced by an individual or up to 10 people.
- Prizes are awarded per video, not per team member.
- One video entry per team.
- All videos will become property of the University of Redlands for use in marketing, distribution over social media, web, and other venues.
- Videos must be no longer than 90 seconds, minimum 60 seconds.
- Videos must be G- or PG-Rated, and include family friendly language.
- Videos may not include any content that compromises the reputation of the U of R or any of its affiliates, i.e., faculty, staff, students, and/or alumni
- Videos must cohere to the YouTube Terms of Service and Community Guidelines
Click here for the YouTube Terms of Service
Click here for the YouTube Community Guidlines