Four-day exam preparation workshop for Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) and Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certifications. In-depth topic reviews of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®), state-of-the-art courseware, and practice assessments.
4-day Program: We will be offering this again soon. If you are interested please contact us.
$100 Early Bird pricing for those enrolling at least 14 days before the start of class.
· Prepare for either the CAPM® or the PMP® exam by participating in simulated assessments
· Gain an in-depth knowledge of the topics covered in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)®
· Identify areas within the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)® where they may have weaknesses, so they may further review those areas prior to taking the exam
· Understand the difference between the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) and Project Management Professional (PMP®) certifications and the qualifications and requirements for each
· Learn examination study strategies and test taking tips
About the instructor
Michael P. Toothman, PMP, breakthrough leader, who grasps complex business environments and serves as the driving force in delivering innovative solutions based on both technical and business reality, as well as industry best practices. Proven success in working collaboratively with diverse, cross-cultural teams to deliver highly visible global projects – under aggressive timelines and in dynamically evolving technology environments – resulting in revenue growth, cost reduction, and increased shareholder value.
Expert understanding of Project Lifecycle Deliverables: Project Charter; Business and Technical Requirements Documentation; Service Model, User Acceptance Testing; and Rollout Procedures.
Pivotal Skills: Product Line Management; Risk Analysis; Cross-Functional/Cross-Geography Team Leadership; IT Leadership; Quality Management; Consultative, Listening, Communications and Analytical Skills.
Proven ability to:
(1) Lead the management and implementation of multiple large and complex projects worldwide;
(2) Develop and implement a consistent and standardized project management methodology to increase project success measured by accuracy of cost and schedule estimates, adherence to quality metrics, and project stakeholder satisfaction;
(3) Direct and develop the project management staff, ensuring they follow the defined project management methods and utilize the associated tools/templates to produce consistent and repeatable high-performance results.
Project and Program Management • Product Line Management
Risk Analysis • Cross-Functional Team Leadership
Information Technology Leadership • Management Consulting
Keynote Speaker • Leadership Development
Mentoring and Executive Coaching • Quality and Performance Management