Continuing Student Housing
A new Housing Request Form must be completed every year by all current students.
- Would like to remain in campus housing
- Are not currently in SFTS housing
- Are not planning to remain in campus housing due to:
- Housing eligibility expires
- Move to off-campus housing
- Eligible GTU PhD and GTU MA students who request to continue in housing
Important dates and deadlines
- The Deadline for submitting a completed Housing Request Form is April 1st
- Housing assignments will be confirmed sometime in June each year and sent to students via email
- Rent for all SFTS campus housing units increases every July 1st
- All current residents who wish to remain in campus housing must sign a new lease each year prior to July 1st
All SFTS campus housing-related policies and procedures are in the 2020-21 Student Handbook, Section 1.0 “Getting Settled”.
Complete a Continuing Student Housing Form and return it to the SFTS Student Services Office:
The SFTS Student Services Office communicates with students and residents primarily via email. Please be sure to check email for important and time-sensitive announcements.