ArcGIS Pro is the next generation GIS software product coming out of Esri. It has been completely redesigned to be more intuitive with a new ribbon-based user interface (like MS Office) and more powerful as a 64-bit application, providing opportunities to solve problems in innovative new ways through features such as simultaneous side-by-side 2D and 3D views.
Before installing, please review the system requirements and run Esri's Can You Run It? tool to verify that the computer on which you are installing it meets the minimum requirements. While ArcGIS Pro requires a Windows operating system, it can be installed on a Mac in a virtual machine environment by using software such as Boot Camp or Parallels.
2) Click your account name in the top-right corner and then click My settings
3) Click Licenses on the left of the page.
4) Scroll down to ArcGIS Pro and click the Download button the right.
5) Select the English version and the click Download. Follow the install steps or see the detailed install steps here.
6) To start using ArcGIS Pro, you will need to provide your ArcGIS Online login information. See how to log in to ArcGIS Pro.
That's it! Now go map like a Pro! If you have any problems or questions about this, please feel free to contact us!