Welcome! If you're here, it means you are re-considering your college path. Johnston faculty, students, and staff have collectively worked for 50 years to create intentional education and community. While each Johnston student crafts a unique educational path, we work collaboratively to live and learn together.
(1) Contact M. G. Maloney, assistant director of Johnston to schedule a meeting.
firstname.lastname@example.org l phone: 909-748-8393 l office: Bekins-Holt office 102
(2) Review the Johnston Web pages for an overview of Johnston's academic and living-learning community.
(3) Identify a "Johnston friendly" advisor. To start, ask your current advisor if they advise Johnston students.
(4) Submit your Sophomore Contract (in print) to Kerry Robles, Department Coordinator in the Johnston Office, Bekins Hall 112, OCTOBER 9, 2019. Please note: your contract's cover page must be signed by you and your advisor.
(5) Consider attending Johnston Community Meetings, every Tuesday @ 4pm in Holt Lobby. These meetings are OPEN to ALL!
(6) Consider enrolling in a Johnston JNST seminar.You don't have to be a Johnston student to take a JNST seminar!
*Please note, students must have less than 48 units completed by the spring of 2019, in order to transfer into Johnston.