The University of Redlands School of Business & Society is actively committed to removing the financial barriers that students often encounter. In fact, over 70% of our students receive some form of scholarship or discount, making our high-quality education very competitive with other private and public universities.
In addition to being affordable, the School of Business & Society's distinctive programs offer students a highly differentiated educational experience. Students appreciate learning from world-class faculty, small and guaranteed classes, online and in-person modality options, and ACBSP-accredited curricula paired with real-world practice. These experiences and opportunities are the fabric of the School of Business & Society’s academic programs.
School of Business & Society tuition and fees are transparent. Tuition is calculated on a per-unit basis ranging from 30 to 48 units, depending on the program. We provide clear insight into the number of units required for each of our programs and have no surprise fees. Our students pay only a one-time matriculation fee and a nominal student services fee per course.
“If someone were on the fence about enrolling in the University of Redlands, I would want them to know that you [will] receive an amazing education, and it’s also very affordable compared to other universities.” —Leah Kraskin B.S. ’19, MBA ‘21
Tuition Support and Scholarships
Affordability is a hallmark of the School of Business & Society. More than half of the students enrolled in our programs qualify for and receive aid. In addition to traditional forms of financial aid, tuition support is available and can include:
- Employer partner discounts
- California Community College discounts for transfer students
- Veterans education benefits
- Reduced military tuition rates for active-duty servicemembers
- Alumni discounts on all graduate business programs
We also offer multiple merit-based and endowed scholarships to qualified students based on GPA and other factors. For example, the University of Redlands School of Business & Society is partnering with Esri to award $200,000 in Esri-funded scholarships:
- Esri-University of Redlands Women of Color Scholarship: Available to women of color applicants applying for the MBA with Location Analytics concentration or M.S. in Business Analytics
- Esri-University of Redlands Merit Scholarship: Available to any MBA with Location Analytics concentration or M.S. in Business Analytics applicant with a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.5
Learn more about scholarships and tuition support options at the University of Redlands School of Business & Society.
Accessibility for All
With courses available at regional campuses as well as online, the School of Business & Society has prioritized accessibility for working professionals, transfer students, and other students balancing multiple priorities to achieve their education goals. Modality options include:
- In-person classes taught at multiple locations
- Asynchronous online classes that allow students to do their coursework at their own pace and schedule
- Synchronous online live classes that allow students to attend classes remotely via Zoom or Microsoft Teams
“What the University of Redlands does really well is cater to the business professional in all of us. They are very flexible with their class schedules and the staff is very professional.” —Michael Paniagua MBA ‘19
Connect with the University of Redlands School of Business & Society to learn more about our affordable business degrees. Our enrollment counselors work to find the best option to suit each student’s individual situation.