Study Abroad Approval Request 

Courses taken through all approved study abroad programs at the University of Redlands are recorded with grades on the student's academic transcript, including calculation into the cumulative GPA, and counts towards credits required for graduation, once the transcripts have been received by the Office of the Registrar. Study abroad courses that are enrolled in with the assistance of the Study Abroad Office, are transcripted as University of Redlands work. Courses taken for the Liberal Arts Foundation, Liberal Arts Inquiry, and for the major or minor must be taken for a letter or numerical grade. It is the student's responsibility to have courses taken during a study abroad experience pre-approved for application to the student's academic program at Redlands. 

Study Abroad Request Form