How to use the Modification of Major/Minor Requirements Form

This form is used to submit approved courses outside the regular program requirements that will fulfill these requirements (examples include transfer courses, study abroad courses, and approved substitutions to the regular program requirements) to the Office of the Registrar for posting to the academic evaluation.

Modification of Major/Minor Requirements Form

Modification form instructions

College of Arts and Sciences students:

  • Meet with academic advisor(s) early in the senior year.

  • Review your program evaluation.

  • Verify that all major requirements, LAF requirements, and total credits have been or will be met prior to the anticipated commencement date.

  • Complete a modification form if needed (see above)