Change of address

Current Students:

Current students may update their address through Student Planning.  Access Student Planning from My Redlands.  Click on your name, then User Profile and follow prompts to update information.  Need help?  Please call our office at 909-748-8019. 

Please note that diplomas will be mailed to the preferred address on file.


Former Students:

If your permanent or temporary address changes, please help us keep in touch with you by completing a Change of Address form and returning it to the Registrar's Office.

Change of Address Form