Keep Masks On and Enter to Win!
The School of Business invites all graduating students to show your Bulldog pride and spirit by decorating your face mask. Earning your degree is quite a feat! Celebrate your academic success and showcase your creativity and originality with a decorated face mask!
All students participating in the 2021 Commencement events are welcome to participate in the Face Mask Decorating Contest!
Decorate your face mask.
Email a photo of your decorated face mask as a jpg attachment to SBStudentSuccess@redlands.edu on or before midnight on Sunday, April 18, 2021. Please include your first name, last name, and program.
Monitor this webpage for the voting to open.
Ask your friends and family to visit this webpage to vote on your face mask from April 20 – 24, 2021.
- Participants must be eligible to participate in the 2021 Commencement.
- There is a limit of one design per participant.
- Any submitted work must be original and may not violate any laws such as copyright, trademark, intellectual property or any other ownership rights.
- By participating in this contest, you agree that University of Redlands may use your submitted photo and post content for marketing and advertising purposes.
Contest Submission, Voting, and Selection Timelines
- Submit your face mask photo by midnight, April 18, 2021.
- Voting will begin on April 20, 2021 through midnight, April 24, 2021.
- The top three entries with the most votes will win the first, second, and third place prizes.
The first, second, and third place winners will be selected by April 26, 2021, and will be notified via email and phone.