Return to Housing Information
Studying abroad during the FALL semester?
You need to complete this form to communicate your housing preferences for the rest of the year. We will do our best to meet your requests and communicate your housing assignment with you in December, as we work through a variety of housing configurations. Please keep in mind housing for the spring semester is based largely on availability and, therefore, we cannot guarantee placements. Here are some things to remember…
- Check in for the spring semester is the Sunday before classes by appointment only. You will receive instructions for how to sign-up for an appointment time in your Spring Housing Confirmation.
- Are you an apartment replacement for Brockton or Grove, or another community for that matter? Indicate that in the roommate(s) and/or suitemate(s) question on this form.
- Planning to live off-campus? Only students who have already received off-campus approval through the Off-campus Petition process will be placed off-campus.
Studying abroad during the SPRING semester?
You would have already selected your current housing assignment during the past spring’s Housing Selection and Placement Process and you will live there throughout the fall semester. Here are some things to remember…
- You will check out of your current room and return your keys utilizing an Express Check-out envelop by the time the communities close for Winter Break.
- The Housing Selection and Placement Process for the following academic year will take place in May, while you still might be studying away. You will be notified, along with all other students, about the process, how to complete it, and by when via your Redlands email account. Therefore, it is crucial to continue to check your email while away for important correspondence from the University.
- Will you be returning for May Term? Fill out this form to let us know of your housing need and preferences for May. We will reach out to you in April to communicate your housing assignment. Check in for May Term is the Sunday before classes by appointment only. You will receive instructions for how to sign-up for an appointment time in your May Term Housing Confirmation.
For questions, please contact Residence Life and Housing at RLH@redlands.edu.