Nickname: Pi Chi
Colors: Royal Purple and Silver
Year Founded: 1909 (Re-founded in 2006)
The Pi Chi fraternity is the oldest Greek organization on campus, having been established in 1909. With being the oldest comes the great honor of having a deep and well-connected network of alumni. Pi Chi makes a pledge to make good men greater, to be honest and to be their best no matter the situation or circumstance. We take great pride in the fact that several buildings, rooms, and facilities on campus are named after Pi Chi alumni. We welcome all to come visit us at our house, which was built by our brothers in the 1950s.