Built in 1924, Melrose is one of the oldest buildings on campus and full of vintage charm. Melrose is known for its extended quiet hours from 9 p.m. – 9 a.m. to allow for additional study time. The basement is the center of the community featuring a large kitchen (equipped with a stove, oven, microwave, sink, and refrigerator), ping pong table, and stadium seating in front of a large television. The hall is air-conditioned and houses 66 returning students. Take a look at the pictures below!