New Student Checklist - Start Here!
This checklist is intended for all new spring students and should be completed as soon as possible.
- Financial Responsibility Form – Due December 11, 2019
All students are required to submit the Financial Responsibility Form to Student Financial Services. This form can be submitted via the Student Financial Services Online File Submission webpage.
- Student Account Balance – Due December 11, 2019
Tuition is charged prior to enrolling in courses at Redlands because the tuition rate is based off of full time status for all new students. All official billing information will be housed online through Self-Service Finance. Students will be sent information on how to log in to Self-Service Finance. On Self-Service Finance, students can view their balance, account activity, make online payments and set-up payment plans.
- Housing Intention Form and Meal Plan Selection – Due December 13, 2019
All students are required to live on campus unless they are granted off campus approval. If you are over the age of 23, please note on campus housing placement is based on availability. Housing assignments are processed on a rolling basis throughout December with notifications sent to your University email account at the end of the month. Please email Residence Life and Housing regarding any housing and meal plan questions.
- Review the "Frequently Asked Questions" and share with us your living preferences on the New or Transfer Student Housing Intention Form under Applications and Forms on the MyRedlands Housing Portal depending on your student status. The information you provide about your living preferences here will assist in room and roommate assignments.
- Want to live off campus? The last five questions of this form make up the Off Campus Petition for new students. No further action is needed to petition to live off campus.
- Review the meal plan information with Harvest Table and make your selection under Meal Plans on the MyRedlands Housing Portal.
- New Student Orientation Registration – Due December 16, 2019
New Student Orientation (NSO), required for all new students, is on Saturday, January 4. This mandatory event will begin in the morning and end in the evening. All new students must attend in order to be advised and register for classes. More information to follow. Register for New Student Orientation here.
- Math Placement Questionnaire - Due January 3, 2020
All new students must fill out the "Math Placement" questionnaire. If you are prompted to take the placement test, please complete the test no later than January 3rd.
- Medical Forms – Due January 10, 2020
All incoming students must meet the CDC and American College Health Association immunization and Tuberculosis testing guidelines prior to registration for classes.
IF YOU ARE NOT IMMUNIZATION COMPLIANT, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER FOR YOUR SECOND SEMESTER AT THE UNIVERSITY OF REDLANDS.
Incoming students should carefully review the Redlands immunization requirements and complete the electronic Immunization form available via our secure website.
For questions regarding required forms, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (909) 748-8021.
Important Phone Numbers:
909-748-8359 Academic Advising
909-748-8069 Academic Support Services
909-748-8074 Admissions Office
909-748-8021 Health Center
909-748-8030 Career and Professional Development
909-748-8019 Registrar's Office
909-748-8053 Student Affairs and Residence Life and Housing
909-748-8047 Student Financial Services