The Counseling Center provides free and confidential mental health services for registered students at the University of Redlands.*
- Individual Short-Term Therapy
- Psychiatric Consultation & Medication Management is coordinated through our therapists and provided by board-certified psychiatrists whose offices are at the Student Health Center.
- Crisis Counseling & After Hours Consultation. Same day phone evaluations, urgent appointments, and after hours crisis support.
- Groups & Workshops
- Referrals to the community for psychotherapists, psychiatrists or formal psychological testing
- Outreach & Trainings provided by our staff on suicide prevention, stress management, sexual assault, healthy relationships, eating disorders, conflict mediation, etc. Contact Counseling Center psychologist, Dr. Brigette Worthen, email@example.com for more information.
*Demand for counseling services is very high. When demand exceeds capacity, priority is given to the undergraduate student population, as a portion of their student fees help to support the cost of counseling services.