Frequently Asked Questions

I have no college education. Can I still enroll?

Yes. Anyone can enroll in our courses. The only certificate that has a prerequisite is our Accounting program.

How do I enroll?

Select a course and check out through the shopping cart. A confirmation email containing course and program information will be sent to you.

Can I earn college credit for SCS courses?

Yes. Most SCS courses offer undergraduate-level college credit.

Does SCS offer financial aid or student loans?

Unfortunately, we do not offer financial aid or federal student loans for certificate programs. Students pay for each course upfront, but on a course-by-course basis. This can help break up the cost. Students can also look into private student loans or see if their employer provides education funding.

How do I contact my instructor?

To email an instructor, use (please note, some instructors use personal email addresses, and may not respond to an email sent to their Redlands address).

How do I view my grades?

To access unofficial transcripts and grades, visit "Student Planning" from your MyRedlands account.

How do I order a transcript?

To order an official transcript, visit

Who may I contact about billing or refunds?

For payment, billing, receipts, or refund information, contact Student Financial Services at 909.748.8047 or

Do you offer programs for active military and veterans?

For information regarding Military & Veteran's Services, contact Monique Pope
at 909.748.8337 and

Where can I get help with my Moodle account?

If you forget your password, or have trouble accessing your account, please contact Cheryl Robbins at 909.748.8319 or

I’m a UTC student. Where can I find support information for my program?

More questions?

Call 909.748.8868. An Enrollment Coordinator is available to speak with you.