Policy and Standards of Progress for VA Recipients
These standards have been set to ensure that each VA recipient is making satisfactory progress toward his/her degree and that all requirements are met as set forth by VA regulations.
Students must adhere to the following:
- To collect VA Benefits you must declare a major /minor (if applicable)
- The VA will only pay for classes required for graduation on your declared major / minor (if applicable)
- The VA will not pay benefits for classes you have already satisfactorily completed including transfer credit
- Class attendance and/or participation is required
- VA Benefits will not pay for the career Life Planning and College Success courses since they are not required for graduation in any program (Exception: VA Vocational Rehabilitation students with Counselor approval).