As the middle of the semester arrives, University of Redlands students head to the library with computers and books in tow. Students are given two days off in October—“Study Days”—to prepare for midterms and other projects.
Last month, we asked students what they like to listen to when they study and received a variety of answers. From 1980s rock to piano ballads, here are their answers compiled into a playlist.
If you are a Spotify user, here is an embedded playlist, ready to go.
If you aren't a Spotify listener, you can log into your own digital music service and line up these songs (in text format below for easier cutting and pasting).
- “Don’t Stop Me Now” by Queen
- “Let It Go” by Idina Menzel
- “I Believe” by Jonas Brothers
- “Surprise Yourself” by Jack Garratt
- “Dancing With Your Ghost” by Sasha Sloan
- “White Ferrari” by Frank Ocean
- “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor
- “We Got Work to Do” by Original
- “Lemonboy” by Cavetown
- “One Million Lovers” by The Growlers
- “Hell Right” by Blake Shelton ft. Trace Adkins
- “Pink + White” by Frank Ocean
- “Frequently” by UMI
- “lovely (with Khalid)” by Billie Eilish
- “Let’s Do It Again” by J Boog
- “Mixtape#3” by Stray Kids
- “Bullet to the Heart” by Jackson Wang
- “Clare de Lune” by Nina Postolovskaya
- “Hot Girl Summer” by Megan Thee Stallion, Nicki Minaj, and Ty Dolla $ign
- “’Till I Collapse” by Eminem by Nate Dogg
- “Route Around” by Rebelution
Learn more about the College of Arts and Sciences and Student Affairs at the University of Redlands.