The University of Redlands travel experience is all about sharing wonderful experiences and traveling in a comfortable, yet meaningful way. Our past travelers especially loved the personal connections, new memories, inside jokes and the joy of sharing a new experience with friends. This journey is open to University of Redlands alumni, parents and friends. The goal is to take a great travel product and make it exceptional.
One unique Redlands benefit is that this journey is hosted by University of Redlands faculty, staff and alumni. In addition to everything that Oceania offers, our U of R professor will add educational insights and connections to where we will visit. The Redlands staff member is there to facilitate the event, make connections, and help make this experience ideal. You will also have the services of an exclusive travel concierge who is there to handle all the logistics and details so that you can sit back, relax and enjoy the journey. All these components help us provide an authentic regional experience in a comfortable, highly inclusive way.
In addition to everything mentioned above, your package will include:
• Exclusive access to our private cruise guide and concierge before, during and after your journey
• Redlands exclusive educational lectures and experiences throughout your journey
• All cruise and included excursion gratuities
• Airfare, arrival and departure transfers
• 2 nights 5-star hotel in Montreal
• 10 nights aboard the award-winning Oceania Riviera
• Exclusive Redlands only excursion in Montreal
• Opening banquet with dinner and drinks
• 3 complimentary shore excursions
• Complimentary specialty dining
• Private gourmet dinner with wine pairing at La Reserve by Wine Spectator
• 36 meals: 13 breakfasts, 11 lunches and 12 dinners