Del Webb Warehouse 2831 N 31st Avenue Phoenix AZ 85009
Hosts: Kelly Britton '98
Time: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Child Participation: Yes
Minimum Age: 12 years old with an adult; 16 without an adult
Maximum Volunteers: 20
Handicap Accessible: Positions include high impact roles such as palletizing the completed boxes, as well as, less strenuous jobs that can be done seated.
Description of activity and purpose of the service project
Join us to pack emergency food boxes of non-perishable items, sort food or repack bulk produce.
Equipment to bring
Address & directions to location
St Mary's Food Bank - Del Webb Warehouse is located at 2831 N 31st Avenue, Phoenix AZ 85009 Please enter campus through the East Gate off Thomas Road and park in any spaces in the designated parking areas. Volunteer parking is limited. Please carpool as much as possible. Overflow parking is available at 3020 W Windsor Ave, Phoenix AZ 85009 Please leave valuables, purses or backpacks in your vehicle for your safety and security (lockers are not available)
Dress Code: In order to participate, volunteers MUST wear: Closed-toe shoes (sneakers suggested) Shirts with sleeves (no tank tops, spaghetti straps, midriff or low cut tops) Pants, jeans, or workout attire Shorts are allowed at a respectable length (no shorter than 7" above the knee)
• Find INVITATION CODE FILTER on the left hand side.
• Enter your group INVITATION CODE (BULLDOGS) and click ‘Refine’ (invitation code is case sensitive)
• Click on your VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY NAME to view all shifts. Please note your company/organization may have more than one project scheduled. • Scroll down, select the date, click on SIGN UP
• You’ll be instructed to LOGIN using an existing account or REGISTER by creating a new account
• Once you are logged in, you will be taken to a SUCCESS! screen
• You will receive then a confirmation email from St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance.