Your transfer pathway into the School of Business
Admission to the University as a degree candidate is granted only after all admissions materials have been received and all minimum standards have been met. A complete application file includes:
- A completed, signed application
- Official transcripts from all institutions previously attended
- 40 units of transferable credit
- 2.0 GPA minimum
- 77 percent of entering transfer students receive financial aid
- $10,200 average financial aid award for transfer students in the School of Business
- FAFSA Code 001322
- Employees of our Corporate and Education Partners may be eligible to receive a tuition discount
- Students transferring from select community college partners can receive a 30% tuition reduction.
- Learn more about our partnerships here.
The School of Business offers six starts per year and accepts transfer applications on a rolling basis.
- Fall Semester: September and October start options
- Spring Semester: January and March start options
- Summer Semester: May and June start options
How to Apply
- Choose from Prep Year, the Bachelor of Science in Management or the Bachelor of Science in Business programs
- Review our admissions requirements (above) and admissions calendar for application deadlines
- Review current tuition and fees
- Apply Online: Create an account, then start your free application. You may save it for completion later.
- Apply for financial aid
- Request official transcripts
Explore the pathway into the College of Arts and Sciences.