Graduate Assistantship Award
Assistantship Application Deadline: June 8, 2018
- Applicants must be a new doctoral or master’s degree student to an approved School of Education program for the September 2018 start. Master of Arts in Learning and Teaching (MALT) students are not eligible.
- Doctorate in Leadership for Educational Justice
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Educational Administration
- Master of Arts in Higher Education
- Master of Arts in Higher Education – Student Affairs
- Master of Arts in School and College Counseling
- Students deferring from the 2017-18 academic year are eligible, but must apply for the 18-19 assistantship.
- Recipients may not defer their enrollment to the 2019-20 start. Students who defer to the 19-20 academic year must reapply for an assistantship.
- Recipients who take a leave of absence or stop out of the program must reapply for the graduate assistantship upon their return.
- Assistantships may be transferred to another degree or academic program within the School of Education.
- A complete degree program application by May 14, 2018
- A complete online assistantship application by June 8, 2018
- Submit a cover letter.
- Submit a resume or CV.
- Submit two professional or academic references
- Students must submit all graduate assistantship application items electronically. Paper submissions will not be accepted.
- An interview with faculty will be required for all applicants who move forward in the selection process.
- This is a paid position, providing up to 10 work hours per week.
- Students may earn up to $3,600 a year.
- Students may receive an assistantship concurrently with a strategic partner discount, not to exceed 35% discount in total.
- Students may receive an assistantship concurrently with the Visionary Scholar Doctoral Award or the Emerging Leader Master’s Award.
- This is a one-year position, and may be renewable.
- Employment may be terminated by the University of Redlands at any time.
|Degree Program Application Due
||May 14, 2018
|Assistantship Application Due
||June 8, 2018
||June 11-22, 2018
||Week of July 2, 2018
||July 23, 2018
||August 1, 2018
||September 4, 2018