Ken and Lynn Hall Policy Network Scholarly Seed Grant
The Hall Network is excited to offer the Ken and Lynn Hall Policy Network Scholarly Seed Grant. Dates for the 2018 Seed Grants will be posted in the fall. This fund can award $20,000 annually to selected recipients.
The Hall Network seeks:
1) Projects that would develop a scholarly project in the form of research or curriculum development associated with a broad definition of policy relevance.
2) Projects from across all areas of campus that have a very broad definition of policy relevance, including engagement between campus and community.
3) Projects that would have policy impact, either for communities, policy makers, or scholars; student participation in projects is encouraged.
4) Projects that have potential for expansion of the capabilities of the University of Redlands (curriculum or research) and that increase the visibility of the Hall Network and University.
In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
1) Attend two workshops designed to facilitate the development of proposals.
2) Write a letter of inquiry: a description of the project, its goals and significance; participants; the timeframe; the project's total budget and the amount requested from the Hall Network; and other existing or potential sources of funding.
3) Submit a complete application after attending both the workshops. Full information on application procedures will be given at the workshops.