• PhD, Economics, University of Colorado Boulder (2017)
• MA, Economics, University of Colorado Boulder (2013)
• MA, Latin American Studies, University of Texas at Austin (2010)
• BA, International Studies, Portland State University (2006)
• International Trade
• Industrial Organization
• Economic Geography
• Banking and Finance
• Economic Development
1. Local Credit and International Trade. Forum for Research on Empirical International Trade WP No. 1146.
2. Port Regions, Exports, and Subnational Trade.
3. Distance, Geography, and Branch Banking.
4. A Little Push: Regional Redistribution and Export Expansion
1. Local Credit and International Trade. 86th Annual Southern Economic Association Meeting, Washington D.C., 2016
2. Economic Restructuring and Indicators of Exclusion in Brazil: National and Municipal Trends. XXVIII Annual ILASSA Conference on Latin America, Austin, TX, 2008
3. Institutions and the Evolution of Development Economics in Brazil. XXVII Annual ILASSA Conference on Latin America, Austin, TX, 2007
BUSB 230 – Economics for Business (October 2017)
BUSB 342 – International Business (March 2018)
Previous Teaching Experience
Instructor of Record, Intermediate Macroeconomics, University of Colorado Boulder, 2013 – 2017
· Instructor, Limits and Derivatives short course, University of Colorado Denver, 2014