1. Use and apply business knowledge from disciplines such as accounting, finance, marketing, management, information systems, operations, and global business to generate/create business solutions.
Communication, Leadership and Teamwork Skills
2. Illustrate effective communication using written, oral, and analytical expression.
3. Apply managerial skills to collaborate and lead effectively.
4. Evaluate societal, economic, environmental, spatial, and ethical implications of business decisions holistically.
5. Synthesize functional knowledge across disciplines to solve business problems to aid strategic planning and decision-making in a rapidly changing environment.